Only the primary presenter is allowed a free day pass for the day of the presentation. Corresponding authors will not be given a free day pass. If needed, they can attend the conference & present alongside the primary presenter by registering as an Author.
Matching the conference objective, we have proposed different problems
from security, cloud computing and IoE domains. The problem areas are
carefully selected to enable research-oriented thinking and at the same
time generate solutions to extremely practical issues.
1. Hardware design category (Chip/SoC/FPGA/board/system)
2. Software design category (CAD tools, embedded software, simulators)
ELIGIBILITY: The contest is intended to be a “student” design contest. Any design submitted to the contest should have been designed primarily by a student (undergraduate or postgraduate), either at a university or during an internship. It is the responsibility of the authors to ensure that all IP/copyright approvals and permissions have been obtained prior to submission, particularly for work done during internships.
• Login to Softconf.com ; need to create a User account if you have not done
so yet. Click on “Make a new submission”.
• Choose your desired Challenge from the dropdown menu of
• Give a small description (100 words) of your proposed approach to
solve the given problem as Summary.
• No file needs to be uploaded now necessary files need to be
uploaded as per the relevant design contest description link before the
• Click on Save at the bottom of the submission page.
Extended abstract submissiondue:24th October 2016*
Notification to shortlisted abstractsdue:31st October 2016
Submission of full design contest paper & presentation/reportdue:15th November 2016
Notification to shortlisted design contest submissionsdue:30th November 2016
Camera-Ready Analysis and Presentation for Conferencedue:14th December 2016
- *Time Due 11:59 PM Anywhere on earth time zone (UTC -12)