Submission #01: Optimized Bi-Directional Barrel Shifter Using Reversible Logic
Submission #09: Design and Implementation of PCI Target Device Core with single interface module using SAED 90nm technology
Submission #23: A Versatile Rail to Rail Gm-C Filter with Constant Bandwidth and Gain for Bio-potential Signal Conditioning and Recording
Submission #24: CMOS Low-Noise Signal Conditioning Chip with Novel Differential "Resistance to Frequency" Converter for Resistive Bridge Sensors
Submission #38: Early IR Analysis for Fast Design Convergence
Submission #39: DDR3 Physical Implementation Methodology
Submission #41: An Algorithm for Efficient tracking of moving Emitters by an ESM System in Multiple Emitter Scenario
Submission #49: Two Stage OTA Design And Realization In 0.18μm CMOS
I congratulate the respective authors on their success in the first round selection process. Please note the following points for successful conduct of the program:
- Several delegates and experts are likely to visit the Students Pavilion, interact with the presenter(s), ask questions, offer suggestions and hence at least one of the authors should always be present near their respective Poster Session at the pavilion to respond to the visitors/delegates/ reviewers/Jury.
- Presenters should also prepare one power point presentation in addition to the posters. This presentation will be used for presenting in front of the Jury for making the final decision.
- Final winners will be announced by the Jury after adjudicating the Poster Presentations and obtaining the final feedback from the reviewers.
- For each of the above shortlisted 'Student Projects', complimentary Student conference registrations are provided for authors only (Less than or equal to four). However, they have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation; logistics etc., Other authors wishing to participate can register through regular on-line registration process at .
- Approximate space available for each Student Project team will be equivalent to four A3 posters.
- For any further correspondence, please quote your submission number and paper title. Also mention whether you are an author or a guide.